Information on Studies
- Degrees in Cyprus, with very few exceptions, both at Public and Private Universities are usually four (4) years.
- Public Universities do not usually charge fees (except for Masters), whereas at Private universities the fees start from €7,000 and may go as high as over €13,000 per academic year.
- Postgraduate study in Cyprus is usually either eighteen or in some cases twenty (24) months depending on the course of study. This is both at public and private universities.
- The cost of Postgraduate study is at the discretion of each institution.
- Foundation courses and English language programs available.
- Bachelor degrees at UK universities (not including Scotland) are usually three (3) academic years. In Scotland, the length of study is usually four (4) years. With Pharmacy, degrees usually being four (4) years in length and General Medicine five (5).
- Postgraduate degree study in the UK in most cases is twelve (12) months and the cost is at the discretion of each institution.
- Tuition fees vary per institution.
- There are two (2) different kinds of universities in Holland: Research universities and Applied Sciences universities.
- Bachelor degrees at Research universities are three (3) academic years.
- Bachelor degrees at Applied Sciences universities are four (4) academic years.
- Annual tuition fees for EU undergraduate students start at €2,060 for the academic year 2018-2019.
- First-year EU undergraduate students will pay €1,030 in 2018/2019 instead of €2,060.
- Postgraduate degree study in Holland is usually one-two (1-2) years.
- Tuition fees for Master’s degrees are €2,060 for most courses.
- Tuition fees for Non-EU students vary depending on the institution that the student will study.
- Undergraduate Bachelor degree courses in Ireland are three (3), four (4) or five (5) years in duration depending on the course and the university.
- Postgraduate Masters courses are generally one (1) or two (2) years in duration.
- The Irish government pays a part of the tuition fee for EU undergraduate students. Students pay only the student contribution that varies form one institution to another but the limit is maximum €3.500.
- Postgraduate tuition fees vary from course to course and from institution to institution.
- Foundation year courses available
- Undergraduate degrees are three (3)years
- Tuition fees for EU students are €9.000 per year.
- Non-EU student tuition fees are €15.000 per year.